Sunday, January 15, 2012

Forgiveness

Posted by PicasaDiscernment, I wonder what I can discern from entitling this picture forgiveness.  There is a part of me that can at times be irked by Lisa Lopion, but it's only really in my mind as Bruce and I never see either her or Shane anymore.  She may still be the mother of the mother of my dog, Pinky, but I will never have to welcome her in my home again either.

I did find the letters, or at least some of them, from Bruce to Lisa... proof, who's whose little angel?

I made this book for Lisa for her birthday a number of years ago - I had hoped she understood discernment, you know, Lisa in South Africa, with the potential for knowing herself and a bit of country chic - pity she escaped to the loving tenderness of my husband - funny how my last pic on her page was "escape to"...  Lisa apparently had some problems stopping her dreams of my husband - lets just say I know they have!

I ddn't ever confront Lisa because Bruce asked me not to and Lisa was just about to deliver her baby.  I did go online to check that there was no likeness...

OK, forgiveness.  How and why do I forgive thee Lisa?
Why, because I do know that ...
a) it's good for me
b) I don't have prophetic dreams for nothing
c) it's meant to be

and how... yeah

No comments: